Grading and Reporting Practices
We would like to inform parents, guardians, and students of several events upcoming related to student grades.
First, our parent portal for Infinite Campus will be shut down on January 13 through January 25th and grades will not be visible to parents or students. On January 26, it will open back up so that parents and students will be able to see student grades. The reason for doing this is that Infinite Campus requires this process so that teachers can access and complete their grading for courses and exams. Please be patient with us in that process.
The second piece of information is that the State of NH in 2014 requested that schools in NH report out on student Work-Study Practices by the 16-17 school year. These Practices do not reflect in student course grades, nor are they on the student transcript, but they are reported out on the student report card. Below are the criteria indicators:
• Follows school and classroom expectations
• Shows respect & responsibility for self, others, and property
• Communicates effectively, both verbally and nonverbally
• Uses language appropriate to the setting, subject, or audience
• Listens attentively
• Participates in discussions
• Solves problems with a plan using one or more strategies
• Completes high quality class and home assignments on time
• Works independently when appropriate/required
• Applies study skills and/or uses classroom resources
• Cooperates with peers and adults
• Works and shares to achieve a common goal
• Accepts different points of view
If you have questions on this, please do not hesitate to contact the CHS Counseling Department with concerns.
CHS Administration & Staff