• Cap & Gown measurements will take place this Wed, Dec 13th. The cost is $18.50.
• If you have a January 1st college deadline, please bring in your purple transcript release forms by the end of this week.
• Please bring copies of acceptance letters to Mrs. V
• Please look at Scholarships in Naviance (under Colleges tab). You can’t win if you don’t apply.
• Counselors will meet one-on-one for post-high school and senior year planning beginning in January.
• Junior College Information Night is Wed, March 7th at 6:30 pm.
who took PSAT exam in Oct:
• Results will be distributed and discussed during the Wed, Dec 20th advisory. Students will be called down to the auditorium at the start of advisory.
•Our annual Alumni Panel will run on Thurs, Dec 21st from 12:50p-1:40p. Students must see their teacher for permission to attend.
• Have you purchased your CHS Yearbook yet? If not, log onto www.jostens.com. Yearbooks are $75.
• As always, homework club is available Mon – Thursday from 2:30-3:30pm in the media lab for all students.
Dec 12 – PTO meeting in library – 6:00
Dec 13 – So NH Univ. on Site Acceptance Day in guidance
20 advisory PSAT student results in auditorium
Dec 21 – Alumni Panel @ 1PM in auditorium (sign up classes with Michelle)
Dec 22 – Holiday Celebration (schedule TBD)
Jan 3 – Coffee w/Admin 7-7:30 AM
Jan 16-19 – Midterm Exams
Jan 22 – Day 1 of Semester 2
22-Feb 23 Course Selection for 18-19 school year