- If you have a January 1st
college deadline, please bring in your purple transcript release forms by the
end of this week.
- Please brng copies of acceptance
letters to Mrs. V
- Please look at Scholarships in
Naviance (under Colleges tab). You can’t win if you don’t apply.
- Counselors will meet one-on-one for
post-high school and senior year planning beginning in January.
- JuniorCollege Information Night is
Wed, March 7th at 6:30 pm.
Students who took PSAT exam in Oct:
- Results will be distributed and
discussed during the Wed, January 3rd in
advisory. Students will be called down to the auditorium at the start of
- Our annual Alumni Panel will run on
Thurs, Dec 21st from 12:50p-1:40p. Students must see their
teacher for permission to attend.
- Have you purchased your CHS Yearbook
yet? If not, log onto www.jostens.com.
Yearbooks are $75.
- As always, homework club is
available Mon – Thursday from 2:30-3:30 pm in the media lab for all students.
Meetings Upcoming Events:
21 – Alumni Panel @ 1PM in
22 – Holiday Celebration
Coffee w/Admin 7-7:30 AM
Manchester Community College on-site acceptance day
16-19 – Midterm Exams
22 – Day 1 of
22-Feb 23 Course Selection for 18-19 school year
6 - Vocational presentation to
all sophomores (D block)