Jodi Callinan, Director of Counseling
- Semester 2 schedules are available on Infinite Campus under REPORTS. Please have your student review his/her schedule and see a counselor with any concerns.
- Have you purchased your CHS Yearbook yet? If not, log onto www.jostens.com. Yearbooks are $75.
- As always, homework club is available Mon – Thursday from 2:30-3:30pm in the media lab for all students.
- Please bring copies of acceptance letters to Mrs. V
- Please look at Scholarships in Naviance (under Colleges tab). You can’t win if you don’t apply.
- Counselors will meet one-on-one for post high school and senior year planning beginning in mid-January.
- Junior College Information Night is Wed, March 7, 2018 at 6:30pm.
Spring College Fair Schedule
– Date Start TimeInstitution
Assumption College – Wed, March 7 6:00p -8:00p
Pinkerton Academy – early April 6:00p - 8:00p
Keene State College – Tues, May 22 9:00a-11:00a
Merrimack College – Tues, May 22 6:00p-8:00p
Wheaton College – Wed, May 23 9:00a-11:00a
who took PSAT exam in Oct:
- Results will be distributed and discussed during the Wed, January 3rd in advisory. Students will be called down to the auditorium at the start of advisory.
Jan 3 – Coffee w/Admin 7-7:30 AM
Jan 10 – Manchester Community College on-site acceptance day
Jan 16-19 – Midterm Exams
Jan 22 – Day 1 of Semester 2
Jan 22-Feb 23 – Course Selection for 18-19 school year
Happy New Year to all. The CHS administration would love to have you join us on Jan 3rd for our monthly Coffee with the Administration at 7:00 am in the CHS Library. Students have only 8 more days of classes before mid-terms/finals begin. Please have your student attend homework club or see his/her teachers for extra help.