Bill Lonergan, Principal
- Semester 2 schedules are available on Infinite Campus under REPORTS. Please have your student review his/her schedule and see a counselor with any concerns.
- As always, homework club is available Mon – Thursday from 2:30-3:30 pm in the media lab for all students.
- Please bring copies of acceptance letters to Mrs. V
- Please look at Scholarships in Naviance (under Colleges tab). You can’t win if you don’t apply.
- Counselors will meet one-on-one for post-high school and senior year planning beginning in mid-January.
- Junior College Information Night is Wed, March 7, 2018, at 6:30pm.
Spring College Fair Schedule
- Assumption College- Wed, March 7 6:00p -8:00p
- Merrimack College- Tues, May 22 6:00p-8:00p
Jan 9th PTO Meeting in the CHS library
18-23rd Mid-term exams (UPDATED,
see website for specifics)
Wed, Jan 24th 1st Day of Semester 2
Jan 24-Feb 23 Course Selection for 18-19 school year
Feb 9 @ 1:15pm Sophomores to auditorium for CTE presentation
Hello Parents & Guardians,
Thank you to all who have expressed your sympathies regarding the passing of our colleague, Dr. Andrea Ange. We do appreciate all of the support in this difficult time at CHS. Please do contact your school’s counselor if your child has difficulty moving forward.
Given the weather-related disruptions to the schedule recently, we are revising our exam schedule. Information on that is provided in this email. In connection with exams, we do have our student homework club open after school for assistance, and our NHS students assist two days a week. UPDATED: Exam Schedule and Protocols- January 2018
In December, para-educator Kelly Fraser was the recipient of our CHS Golden Bell Staff Award. If you know of Kelly, you will know that his commitment to all of our students is exceptional.
Manchester Community College will be at CHS on Wednesday for an on-site acceptance day in guidance. This is a great opportunity for students who may be unsure of following a traditional four-year college program, so have your seniors check to get a pass to guidance during free time on Wednesday if they have interest.
Have a great week everyone!